GitHub Project Page
AdLib file formats reference library entry:
- A: The file format is already (partly) supported by AdPlug.
- D: File format documentation/specification is available.
- E: Editor software is available.
- P: Player software is available.
- M: Test music files are available.
- S: Source code is available.
E.M.S. Music System
I have here the sources + docs for Sean Connolly's .EMS adlib music
format. The songs are stored in ASM (seperately) as are the player
routines. What I would suggest is that you compile the musics to .EMS
format and then work the player into AdPlug.
I know it may be a bit of work, but I would certainly appreciate it
if you took this format into strong consideration
regardless. Mr. Connolly based the tunes (as you will see) on C=64
tunes, and he still upholds support for this format, meaning more
musics should be available before too long.
If it will be too much work to implement, no problem. I just
thought it would be real neat to see AdPlug support the .EMS music
once it was compiled (as the original music was distributed compiled